Tuesday, January 15, 2013

OUR 42 ACRES OF PARADISE     
It has been a heck of a ride for the last 7 months. I had such good intentions of doing this blog through this journey to share what we are going through so others may take some comfort from it. 

The one thing I learned fast is cancer turns your life every which way but loose! And the road to Hell is paved with good intentions. 

I just now read the comments from the previous post. And belated I thank all who commented. I can tell you all that some days just getting through the day takes all I can give. And emotions can come to call at the oddest times.




I am giving strong consideration to getting back to blogging. I have taken to facebook as it is a quick way to keep family and friends on board with our situation. I go days sometimes without even turning on the laptop. Phone calls are limited mostly to family. I have gone out on my own to do something other than marketing only three times since we began this journey. There is a measure of safety and comfort spending my days here at our "42 Acres of Paradise" with Geoffrey and the critters. I am not able nor ready to change that.

We are at the "breath holding" phase now. On the 25th we will meet with the Dr. to determine if the original diagnosis was correct. And then if it was is the CLL now in remission and where do we go from here. If it isn't and he has what is called Mantel Cell Leukemia what that will mean. I have read the press on that one and it is cause for concern. 

So once again I ask patience. I hope to get more serious about this blog again as I said. Prayers for you and yours. Check back again and we will see how my new blog pledge is going. Or friend me on FB and keep us with us from there.   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment