Sunday, January 10, 2010

Help needed

I have been very busy and with family. I promise a blog with lots of news this week. Right now we have a huge need for help with two of our rescues. I am the co-chair and a director of Great Pyrenees Rescue of Nor. Cal and I am putting out this link in hopes that those of you who depend on this awesome breed to protect your herds and flocks will help these two who have given all. http://www.gprnc.org/

I realize we are in a time where time and $$ are of little to spare. But please if you have ever had a livestock dog of any breed or a K-9 companion search your hearts and pockets to help these two. Miss Sherry was picked up by me on Tuesday last and fostered at our farm. Lobo is the epitome of a dedicated working dog while even starving continued to guard the flockless farm where he lived. IF NOT YOU , WHO????

2 comments:

  1. this is off the post subject, but WELCOME! Hope to see you at Maple Valley off-grid farm blog again!
    ~ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure do wish i could adopt one of those dogs! where are you living now? did you move?

    ReplyDelete