Saturday, February 13, 2010

Kelsey 1/2004 - 1/2010
I thank you my "little dog" you came to do a job and when you were done you left for home.
You won my heart you saved my soul and you will always be my"best girl". 
God's speed Kelsey see you soon.

THE DANCE 
by Garth Brooks
Looking back on the memory of The dance we shared beneath the stars above For a moment all the world was right How could I have known you'd ever say goodbye And now I'm glad I didn't know The way it all would end the way it all would go Our lives are better left to chance I could have missed the pain But I'd of had to miss the dance . Holding you I held everything For a moment wasn't I the king   But if I'd only known how the king would fall. Hey who's to say you know I might have changed it all. And now I'm glad I didn't know The way it all would end the way it all would go. Our lives are better left to chance I could have missed the pain But I'd of had to miss the dance. Yes my life is better left to chance. I could have missed the pain but I'd of had to miss the dance.


2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry, Terry.

    many hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's so very difficult for us when they leave us. you have my hugs, thoughts and love!
    ~ sandy

    ReplyDelete