Monday, April 11, 2011

I never promised you a rose garden

Thank you very much for the cheer leading section Sandy! Yes I am still loving it, once addicted, well,er. It has become a way of life for me.

I am in the process of getting photos, honest everyone. Last doe kidded on the 8th with triplet bucks.One dead on arrival. So the total count is 21/ 13 bucks and 8 does. . So now I am getting my timing down and as days get more organized well it will be easier.

The oldest kids are almost three weeks. I am always amazed even after 26 years how much pee such small creatures can create. We are in the progress of getting two of the last three first freshening two year olds out the door and integrated into the herd again. After that is done their pens will be turned over to the bottle kids and Geoffrey and I are building a yard for them off the barn. They are so heavy I am having trouble in lifting them over the day pen outside. Yeah I am 62 but I look and feel 61 ;-)

Faithful followers hold on a day or two more and there will be more photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment